- Please contact the tour operator before you book to check on the availability of prefered date. Booking is non-refundable, non-transferable & no cancellation after purchased.
- Peak: Saturdays, Sundays, Singapore Gazetted Public Holidays and School Holidays
- Non-Peak: Mondays to Fridays exclude Singapore Gazetted Public and School Holidays
- Jewel Changi Singapore: Daily, 10 am to 10 pm
- Wild Wild Wet operates on all days except Tuesdays from 12 pm to 6 pm. Last admissions at 5 pm
Peak Dates: Wild Wild Wet
12 - 13 Feb - Chinese New Year / 15 Feb - Chinese New Year Replacement
13 - 21 Mar - School Holidays
2 Apr - Good Friday
- May - June
1 May - Labour Day / 3 May - Labour Day Replacement / 13 May - Hari Raya Pusa / 26 May - Vesak Day / 29 May - 27 Jun - School Holidays
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Please book before 30 June 2021.
- Child is 3 - 12 years
- Adult 13 - 54 years
- Senior 55 years and above
- Operating hours and ticket prices are subject to change at the Management's discretion.
- Day Passes issued are only valid on the travel date selected, with unlimited access during the operating hours.
- Day Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold.
- Park may be closed for corporate/private events and there will be no sales of Day Pass and admission.
- Operation of the slides and pools are subject to change, delay, suspension or closure due to bad weather, preventive maintenance, refurbishment or other safety and operational requirements.
Use of floats, life-jackets & locker rentals are on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Photography and/or videography will be carried out at Wild Wild Wet for publicity purposes. By entering this area, you are consenting to have photos and videos containing you and your voice to be taken. Wild Wild Wet premises area monitored by CCTV surveillance.
- The Management shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by park guests within Wild Wild Wet premises, arising from any acts or omissions of Wild Wild Wet, its staff and/or its other park guests whether those acts or omissions are negligent or otherwise.
- The Management reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to deny entry to the park or any attractions to any person or to require a person already admitted to leave the park or any ride, without refund or compensation, in circumstances such as failure to comply with the park rules, illegal, unsafe or offensive conduct or in other circumstances that we at our sole discretion deem necessary.
- The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Entry without prior notice.